'It tastes like pink!'

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd heard about Lime Crime make-up before. I’ve read about it on at least four blogs, I think, and now that I’ve been lured into the delicious addiction of internet shopping, I ordered myself some of their crazy-coloured lipsticks (Great Pink Planet and Countessa Fluorescent).
Let me tell you, they are truly awesome.
You can either dab on a bit to add some colour or apply a full layer to go proper Barbie. Yum!
I almost ordered the bright orange lipstick My Beautiful Rocket as well, but unfortunately it was out of stock at the time. Or should I say fortunately, because I don’t think it would go that well with my pink hair.
Oh, have I not mentioned it here?
Yeah, my hair is pink now and I love it so much I’ll definitely keep it that way for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...