WOYWW 120

Hello and welcome to "What's on your worktable Wednesday" created by the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground. Every Wednesday more than 100 people show to the world what is on their worktable (and sometimes the worktable doesn't have to be a table actually).

Well, today this is on my table:


which in itself doesn't make much sense.
We need the second picture:


We're having a garage sale this Saturday and I'm currently pricing all the craft and scrapbooking supplies that I have sorted out and hope to sell. Kaefer has gone through all her stuff and hopes to sell quite a lot. Even her old bike will go (hopefully). Honestly, I can't wait to see the stuff go and have more room to actually move around. I'm so tired of all the clutter. Everything that doesn't sell will go to the thrift store on Monday.

Wish me luck!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...