This post will stay on top of the blog until July, 11th. For new posts, please scroll down.
Today a year ago I started this adventure called my blog. I was such a newbie then, had no idea what I was in for. I'm so glad that I simply dove in - it's been such a great experience. I've "met" so many kindred spirits and connected to so many people in the blogosphere.
So in order to celebrate one year of "carola bARTz" I thought it would be nice to have a little giveaway. So many of you responded to the photos and the story about the family of Great Horned Owls that I made something special - a photobook.
I took my best owl photos, told the story of the growing little owlets, uploaded everything to Shutterfly and voilá! there's my photobook. It is an 8x8 hardcover book and has 34 pages. Here are a few of them:
If you want to win this book, you can do the following:
1) Leave a comment on this post only.
2) Become a follower of my blog and leave a separate comment about that.
That's it! I will draw a random winner on Monday, July 11th.
Good Luck !
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment