Her style: Lily Allen (5)

There aren't many people in the world who are disturbed enough to like a dress with pictures of Bambi's head being ripped off on it. I'm one of them. However, with her hair and headband, I feel that this outfit is too pink. (Not too gruesome or bloody, mind. Too pink.) Thankfully, her shoes (and fingernails, but you can't see them in this picture) are blue. Although I don't actually like the shoes...
There are many things wrong with this outfit but I can't help but admire her boldness. And she looks sort of adorable in this photo. In the end of the evening... not so much.

But still, it happens. And I'm glad she can laugh it off.

Q: Who's your favourite British designer?

LA: I like Giles Deacon a lot. He did the dead Bambi dress I wore for the GLAMOUR awards. The irony of turning up in a decapitated Bambi dress and ending up looking like one! I've never worn that dress again. (Glamour UK March 2009)

Glamour Women Of The Year Awards 2008

Pictures from www.hollyscoop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...