Trim x Take Down


Now, before y'all jump on me for trimming... I NEEDED IT. You will be able to see how dreadful my ends were in the video, LOL. I only snipped a little so I don't think it'll drastically change my length when I do my next length check for the TGHBPSC. 

Many of you want(ed) to know how I went about trimming the bush. Well, it's simple. I got this tip from a fellow YT natural. All I do is chunky twist my hair and snip the dead/splitting ends. When I say "snip" I mean it. You only need to cut the ends that aren't coiling/curling up.

Super easy and simple. Once the protective style challenge is over I will make an in depth video on how I trim my whole head. So, be on the look out!

xoxo,
Alex
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...