TGHBPSC: Month 2 Check In

Wow, time is FLYING! We have made it to month two and so many of you are staying in touch still and growing strong. I would say that for 1/2 of last month I kept my hair hidden under a turban. I found myself not having the time to fuss with flat twisting, not to mention I had gotten extremely bored with them. Keep my hair in protective styles does my hair good, I cannot wait until y'all see my growth. 





Last Friday I decided it was time to get the bush braided up, I am so glad I did.  Goapele is a big influence on my braided styles. The whole ordeal took about 2 hours but it's always worth it. My braider is AMAZING and she can get my hair to look flawless. I came to her with freshly washed, air dried and stretched hair. I used Kinky Curly Knot Today as my leave in and my Shea Butter mix to seal, prior to styling.



I am hoping to have this style last me about 2.5-3 weeks.  Having my hair braided before, I've gotten it to last close to three weeks. So, we shall see.


Let's keep growing folks!
One more month to go.

xoxo,
Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...