WOYWW 121

Hello to the biggest snoop around the world, hosted by the Queen of Snoops, Julia at Stamping Ground. Every Wednesday we look at other artist's worktable, and I can tell you, it is a lot of fun and a source of inspiration.


This canvas has been sitting on my desk for two weeks now, pretty much in the same condition. Which translates to: I haven't worked on it. Not a bit. I haven't even thought about it. My mind was completely occupied with our garage sale that we had last Saturday, and I'm happy to say that it was a very successful one and we got rid of a lot of stuff. So all the work was worth it, but I neglected everything else, especially my blog and visiting other blogs and leaving comments. I don't even mention painting or doing anything creative. (But I sold a few of my handmade cards at the sale as well!!). After the garage sale I realized I hadn't taken any photo - that would have been a good one, a shot before and after. Oh well...

So I hope to get back into blogging and networking and painting and... I started this week with listing some of my handmade cards in my Etsy shop, so I did at least something. It's surprising how much I missed my blog and the blogging community. But - the sale is done, I will still list a few items on Craigslist, but that is done quickly. Hopefully someone buys them, otherwise they will go to my favorite charity. I so enjoy the space in our garage! By the way, the box of scrapbooking and craft supplies that I showed you last Wednesday is almost empty now - only a few items are left. That certainly was a big seller. To my utter surprise, the two boxes of GERMAN books were sold within the first ten minutes! And the guy who bought one box of vinyl records at my yard sale three or four years ago came back on Saturday and bought the second box! Returning customer!!

Alright, I've kept you long enough - now go and visit all the other artists and see what they are up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...