Tell me facts about yourself award...







Recieving blog awards or even mentions, for me makes me feel so special. I really enjoy writing my blog so here is a nice award from





 The Rules




Thank and link the person who awarded you


Write 7 random things about yourself


Spread the love to 15 other bloggers




7 Random Facts










#1 I am very shy....and I hate it










#2 I don't like bugs.....










#3 I' have a passion for my career










#4 I love anything from JLO... perfumes, clothes, movies, music










#5 I am married and will be 11 years married this year!!!










#6 2 blessings in my life - my 17 year old and a 10 year old daughters !










#7 coconut is my favorite ...


15 Bloggers:















Thank you for reading
Gisell



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...