Almost Two Years...

Wow, how time flies! On September 26th, I will be 2 years natural and counting. Those 2 years flew by and I plan on making a video of my journey soon. I just have to gather some pictures together for y'all! Thus far, my journey has been full of lessons and growth. I have learned so much about my hair and myself. I was looking through some old pics and I found a the photo below when my puff was just one year old!




It was so little and cute! I never notice how much my hair has sprouted until I look at comparison pictures. I am very excited to look threw my old photos and share them with you all. 2 years is a big deal for me because, remember, this is my THIRD time going natural. It makes me very happy that I found the patience and knowledge to stick with it this time around. Thank you for following my journey this far and I look forward to documenting more of my natural hair journey! 


xoxo,
Alex
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...