New Pictures of the Baby Owls
Author: lilisokeyLast Wednesday, when Jo and I walked around the lake again, we, of course, had to check on the baby Great Horned Owls again. This time, Mama Owl was sitting on the nest - she had just fed her babies.
The Dad was sitting in the eucalytpus across the path and observing everything. I don't know whether you can see in this picture how he is eyeing me while I was moving below the tree to get a better view of him:
Then last Saturday, the Geek and I went and this time Mama owl was sitting next to the nest. It was obviously pretty boring for her - can you see her yawning?
She was very tired and slept a lot, and later she actually moved up the branch to her usual spot. The babies settled down to sleep as well.
Soon, they will leave their nest. They're already loosing their white fluff and spreading their wings.
Category:
Great Horned Owl,
nature
0
comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment