May's Soul * + Sorry.Asia * News !

Hello everyone *----*, this is my debut on this blog ... It is a pleasure to be part of them, I hope you enjoy my posts <3
The May's Soul  always surprises me with their releases ... today's release to me without words ... The new outfit is called: * May's Soul * My way red ,and it comes with wonderful details, the outfit is absolutely beautiful ... May's soul is a store I always recommend to my friends, because the items are beautiful and with a great price .. take a look at the store and see how I am right. <3  *----*
                                                           Hair: Milana [Amber ]
                                       Skin AMD  [Misha - Deep Tan - Inspiration 1]
                                  Make-up Sorry.Asia [Cyber.Touch Make-Up] NEW !
                                                Outfit: May's Soul [My way redNEW !

                                                                                                                                     Xoxo ;*
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...