Helping Hands for Japan

Front

Boy, I'm late for this week's Paint Party Friday and Sneak Peek Friday - simply because I just finished the hands for the Helping Hands for Japan project a few minutes ago. If you don't know what this is and you're on Facebook, you can check it out here and hopefully join - it's a great way to help raise money for the victims for the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear catastrophe in northeastern Japan. Every little bit helps.

Truth be told, I'm not quite sure whether these hands are really done. I have the feeling that something is still missing, on the other hand (!) I certainly don't want to overload them. What do you think?

Short and sweet today - please feel free to visit all the other fantastic artists. It is very inspiring.

Back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...