WOYWW 92

Hello WOYWWers, are you ready to hop around the world? Take a peek at other crafty people's desks, thanks to the wonderful Julia of Stamping Ground who gathers a whole lot of those people on her site. Take a look and have fun visiting all those creative spaces.

Perhaps some of you remember what was on my desk last week:


Over the past few days I continued working on this canvas - I'm not a very fast worker, especially not when there are so many other things to do. Yesterday it looked like this:


And today, I was finally able to finish it.


This is my first canvas for the She Art Workshop with Christy Tomlinson I'm taking at the moment. Her girls usually don't have faces, but I couldn't leave my girl without any kind of face. I haven't painted faces before and I practised a lot until I just did it - nothing elaborate as you can see - and I'm quite happy with the result. I had incredible fun creating this canvas, playing around. I looked forward to it every day. I'm so glad I signed up for this class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...