WOYWW 91

Hello WOYWWers, nice to "see" you. I hope that everybody is doing fine and if not, I hope you'll be fine soon. It's March already and this means that spring should be here this month - yay!! Although we really don't have bad winters here, I can't wait for the temperatures to go up, and work in the garden.

On my work table today are actually two projects. I'm working on my second page for my art journal and have just created some kind of background using watercolors. The last time I painted with water colors is ages ago and I feel that I have to learn and practice a lot. I'm so impatient - and this page will be about that, my impatience.


Project #2 is a little piece for an online class about mixed media I'm currently taking. This is so much fun!!! I was so tired today, but when I started working on this canvas I had a really good time. I'm creating the background at the moment, this is just the beginning. I wonder where it will take me. This picture shows the canvas just after I had put another layer of Modpodge on, it's still wet. So far, I like it. Next, I will slash paint on it.


And those of you who wanted to see my finished art journal page from last Wednesday can see it here.

There are many more work tables to visit around the world. For a list, please go to the Queen of snoop, Julia's blog. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...