Even Angels Have Doubts

"Celestial" is this week's challenge over at Inspiration Avenue. Since I've started the She Art Workshop with Christy Tomlinson last Monday, I immediately put to test what I have learned so far. I can't tell you how much fun I have with this class, I so love to get my hands dirty and be messy. I feel like a child who is playing in the mud. Aah.

And I had fun with my little angel! I got messy on the background for the canvas (this is a 5x5 canvas), made a template with my star punch and then remembered this stamp - I got this one years ago on EBay and don't remember which company it is, sorry. It came with the angel and the text in one part, but I cut the rubber apart into two individual parts (angel and text). For this canvas I stamped the text and then cut the words apart.


I loved creating this little project. My soul was singing!


I am linking this to Sneak Peek Friday as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...