WOYWW 90

Hello dear WOYWWers, how have you been doing since last Wednesday? I look forward to another bloghop around the world to have a peek at everyone's workdesk. If you came here by chance and want to know what I'm talking about, check out Julia's blog to get the full picture.


I have been trying to get into art journaling because I really like this way of artful expression. This is one of my first pages, and for this particular page I found the inspiration when I looked at Soraya's art journaling pages that she so generously showed here. On one of her pages she had painted her hand and that page really "jumped" at me and I had to try that as well. My hand turned out almost the same way as hers, only hers is so much more beautiful - she's a real wonderful artist. My hand will actually be the journaling part, I will write over the paint and fill the hand with my thoughts. The pink slip in the middle is just a blank index card that I painted with acrylic paint and then tried several of my pens on it to find out which one writes best on that kind of background. My pen of choice is the purple Uniball  vision elite. It writes smooth and fast, just what I like. To the left is the newest issue of Somerset's Art Journaling. I read a bit in it this afternoon when I took a break and sat outside, all bundled up, because it was kind of chilly but sunny. This magazine is fantastic, there is so much inspiration in there and wonderful techniques that are super easy and fun - I can't wait to get my hands on the next pages that are already building up in my head. But first I should finish this one, "with my hands".

Alright, thanks for stopping by, I hope I can visit many of you, if only I had more time. I want to thank you who always stop by my blog and leave those kind comments - you ALWAYS make my day.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...