Really? It's WOYWW Again?

It feels like our last WOYWW was just yesterday, but no, it's already a week ago! Hello WOYWWers, do you feel like this as well? I bet many of you do.

I'm designing for my next class, "Greeting cards for spring and summer", simple and sweet. Since I love birds, they are my main focus for the spring cards - for me, birds and spring just belong together. The class will be in March and so far only one person has signed up. Doesn't look too promising at the moment.


Thank you for the many sweet comments about the bear photo that was on my table last week. If you want to see the end result - a very simple card - you can click here.

There are many more work tables to discover around the world - if you want to know where, you find directions at Julia's blog.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...