WIZZ WOYWW - that's actually not an expression of mine, I "stole" it from last week's WOYWW post of JoZart when she mentioned how fast the days fly by and there again, it's Wednesday and we show off our desks, together with around 100 other people around the globe. If you want to know what it's all about, visit Julia's blog to get a whole long list.
Nothing much going on my desk this week. I just spent a weekend in Yosemite National Park celebrating my birthday - Monday was a holiday in the US (Martin Luther King Day) which gave us an extra day in this beautiful national park - my favorite one! It has become a tradition in our family to spend this January weekend in Yosemite and play in the snow.
My desk is relatively tidy and what you see here is the beginning of a canvas for Inspiration Avenue - I can't tell more since some of you do their challenges as well, so you have to wait until Friday or Saturday when I will put the hopefully finished project on my blog. It's about my favorite month and if you look at the colors it shouldn't be too difficult to guess which one is mine!
Hope all of you are doing fine, and I look forward to stop by!

0 comments:
Post a Comment