Weekend in pictures

Spent it at my parents’ place in Tallinn and managed to snap a couple of photos. Pardon the quality, I only had my iPhone camera with me.
Actually, I can’t wait to get back to Tartu – largely because I have an unfinished DIY project there that I’m very excited about.
But I have a meeting with the notary Monday afternoon, so I won’t be able to get back before the evening. Which also means that I’ll miss yet another French class. I honestly can’t remember the last time I went. Which is a real shame because I happen to enjoy these lessons. It’s like a nice little club where we get together and discuss travelling, film, literature, fashion etc. In French. Parfait!

Decorated by me. It looks a tad too childish for my liking, but I didn’t have a lot to work with.

It almost looks like spring outside.

Our fish tank. (The damn fish kept moving!)

Went for a bicycle ride and a game of tennis with my brother.

Portrait of me, aged 7.


A relaxing bath – the perfect way to end a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...