

Jacket by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac
Materials (didn’t use all of them in the end, though):
And this is how it happened:
Soundtrack:


Snack break (My flatmate didn’t like the taste and said I could have it. I don’t really eat pears, but this chocolate was surprisingly good. The hint of oregano was especially interesting):
And done!
I haven’t yet figured out how to attach them to clothes (I don’t want to sew them onto something, because that would seriously limit the use). But this is how they’d look on an old H&M jacket, for example:

And this is how it happened:
Soundtrack:


Snack break (My flatmate didn’t like the taste and said I could have it. I don’t really eat pears, but this chocolate was surprisingly good. The hint of oregano was especially interesting):
And done!I haven’t yet figured out how to attach them to clothes (I don’t want to sew them onto something, because that would seriously limit the use). But this is how they’d look on an old H&M jacket, for example:


Shoulder pads by Liina Stein
0 comments:
Post a Comment