Thanks.

Everyone’s writing posts about what they’re thankful for, so I thought I’d give it a try too. I’ve only had one Thanksgiving dinner in my life (in 2001 in Salt Lake City. Our choir was representing Estonia in Voices of Friendship, a choir festival that was part of the Winter Olympics cultural programme) and I can’t remember the last time I took time to appreciate what I have. So here goes.

Firstly, I’m thankful for being able to take so many things in life granted. That didn’t come out right, did it? But what I mean is that there are so many things that I don’t have to worry about, so many great things that I have without even noticing.

My friends and time spent with them.
My annoying little brother who’s mean and rude and completely irreplaceable!
My iPhone. (What a shallow materialistic girl I am.) It was a graduation present from my parents and I’ve become completely dependant on it. It’s like having the whole world in my hand.
My flat in Tartu. It’s nothing special, but it enabled me to move away from home and start an independent life (read: stay up all night for no good reason).
Having been able to travel and see the world.
Good books and music.
Beautiful, vibrant colours.
Creativity and art.
And you for reading this little blog of mine. Thank you!
Pictures from fashiongonerogue.com (no. 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12), weheartit.com (no. 5), facebook.com (no. 1, 8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...